Sunday, November 3, 2013

Why am I doing 1-Hour of Lunges uphill on Sunday..




     So, it’s Sunday and it’s supposed to be my rest day, so why on earth would I feel the need to walk outside my house and lunge uphill for an hour?
Yeah, it’s a little crazy but I’ll tell you why. It’s because I lost, yes lost, by one point at the bodybuilding show I did last month to a heavyweight whose legs were a bit tighter than mine. That’s why the judges said I lost and it’s something I continue to think about.
Do I think I’m some amazing bodybuilder? No, but what I do know is that I finished first in my class but someone else was better than me that day. I’m okay with that, but I’ll tell you why it also motivated me.
I don’t ever want it to happen again and when I step back on stage I want my legs to be unreal3:30 a.m. or 9:30 p.m.. I will put in the time to go to the next level no matter if it’s at 
I strive to be the best Cory that is possible and you should have the same expectations out of yourself. 
So, I lost by one point and that’s why today I walked outside my house, lunged for 30 minutes and then decided to add a 40-lb. weight vest and go another 30 minutes. It was crazy, but sometimes you need to do some crazy shit to get crazy results.Expect more out of yourself and you'll be amazed at what's possible.


At the top of the hill my legs were shot but I was happy to be done!


No comments:

Post a Comment