Wednesday, November 20, 2013

This picture represents something different to me...

This picture represents something different to me...






When I was in high school the supplement company EAS was the powerhouse and this company had a profound affect on what I wanted to do with my life, which ended up with me being one of the co-founders of MusclePharm.
Athlete-wise, there were a few guys out in front as the face of the brand and one of the major ones was legendary tight end Shannon Sharpe. Shannon was obviously a beast on the field and in the gym and he was out in front of the EAS brand and certainly one of the guys you thought of when it came to any of their products.
I remember watching how Bill Phillips marketed and promoted the brand, turning it into a giant, and it was very cool to see.
Fast forward 10 years later and Shannon Sharpe is still a beast, Bill Phillips is out of the game and MusclePharm is the new show in town. Shannon also had a recent cover shoot with FitnessRX magazine and in the picture he was holding the issue with me on the front. Obviously he was just holding the cover issue prior to his, but to me it represented a huge part of my journey - and MusclePharm’s - to this point.
From looking at the industry in high school to becoming a leader in it felt great and a little surreal at the same time. This picture represented something different for me, but it also signifies that you can achieve your dreams no matter how big they are.

Thanks
Cory Gregory @Musclepharmpres
Musclepharm.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks cory! Love the blog! Keep it up, gets me motivated every day

    ReplyDelete