Monday, November 18, 2013

NEX Naval Exchange Appearance was really cool!


NEX Naval Exchange Appearance was really cool!





       

    










I was recently asked by Eurpac, the company that stocks all of the military exchanges for MusclePharm, to go meet some of the troops at the Navy Exchange at NEX Oceana in Virginia Beach, sign some autographs and talk with them about MusclePharm and my story. 
It all took place on Saturday and it was an incredible experience.
If you’re not familiar with the Navy Exchange or any of the exchanges, it’s basically an all-purpose store that is for active duty or retired duty people in the armed forces only.
I really enjoy speaking to people and I had an absolute blast meeting with each person on Saturday. It’s so enjoyable to get out and see MP Nation, and hear their stories.
I was able to meet a lot of nice people who love the brand, and it really reinforces my motivation to push MusclePharm over the top. 
I definitely appreciated the hospitality of the Navy Exchange and it was super cool to see the interaction all day.
Here’s some pictures from the event and some of the people I was privileged to meet during a memorable day!





No comments:

Post a Comment